“Our goal, from the day we started operating, has always been food safety.” -Tiffany Weldin
At Primex Farms, food safety is our highest priority. It’s part of our culture. We meet or exceed all USDA and FDA food safety standards and regulations. We follow good manufacturing practices (GMPs) and adhere to a rigorous quality assurance program.
Clean & Safe
Our onsite Advance Mycotoxin Lab is world-class. With more than 16 years of laboratory management and technical management experience, we lead the industry. Primex is a member of the American Oil Chemists’ Society and the American Society for Microbiology.
Our accreditations include:
- USDA AMS – Detection of Aflatoxin in Pistachio Nuts Export and Marketing Order 983 Laboratory Accreditation Program
- USDA AML – Detection of Aflatoxin in Almonds Laboratory Approval Program
- AML is A2LA Accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 certificate # 2720.01 Detection of Aflatoxin in Pistachios and Almonds by HPLC
We are an approved chemist and participate in the following tests:
- AOCS Pistachio and Almond Sample Ring Test
- FAPAS Pistachio and Almond European Ring Test